– Condo reservations at Las Palomas at a special player coded discount rate.
– The weekend structure, tournament rules and 3 day all access beach wristband.
– Team counts and rosters for all flights
– Directions, maps and special tips for getting to Las Palomas
– Link to affordable Mexico car insurance
– Passport and border crossing facts
The event runs just 60 miles south of the Lukeville border on the Sea of Cortez, a 4 hour drive from Phoenix.
Event theme for RP#27 = Pirate Booty: Anything Pirate related!
Funk RPs are a righteous 3 day event:
Friday, May 6 = OPEN NETS
Margaritas and volleyball start the weekend immediately with open play on the nets we have set to go.
Check into your condo, get onto the beach, crack open the first cerveza and get your toes in the warm sand.
Saturday, May 1 – The main event coed 4s tournament.
6 flights for every level:
A, BB, B Major, B Minor, C and Rec
5 pool play games for all divisions.
Double elimination playoff brackets follow (all teams qualify)
7 games minimum guaranteed for everyone, more for most.
Sunday, March 2 – OPEN NETS AGAIN
Free Play on the Beach Day with 10 open nets we leave up for tournament participants, all day long until the sun sets. You’ll never wait – there’s always an open net.
Weekend structure – how it works!
$55 buys a player the 3 day unlimited beach courts play wristband
Get your all access to nets wristband 2 ways:
1. Buy being a part of a tournament team, with the $220 team fee
2. Buy buying a $55 free play player pass
We stay and play right at the gorgeous @Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort, our beach host.
Walk straight out of your luxury 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condo to the beach & nets, the pool, the bar and the tournament.
Every condo has full sized & equipped kitchens. Stoves & ovens, microwaves, full size refrigerators.
Citron restaurant is also on site in Phase 2.
The pool bar also serves food.
And Saturday features these special adds:
– Breakfast burrito bar at the beach entrance
– Taco stands all tournament long at beach entrance
Email Shawn anytime with questions and for help: firstname.lastname@example.org