We are very pleased to have you visiting our beautiful beaches during this 2019 Holy Week in Puerto Peñasco. Your safety is very important to us, and since we want you to fully enjoy your vacations here are our recommendations:
- Please drive carefully so to avoid any accidents, fines, or sanctions.
- Please use a helmet anytime you are on an ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle).
- Be aware of speed limits on highways.
- Use Sunscreen!
- Keep a watchful eye on children, always hold their hand and do not lose them from sight. Especially in crowded areas.
- If you take pets to the beach, be sure to have them on a leash, and please don’t forget to pick up after them.
- Do not leave any valuables left unattended and in sight.
- When eating, please wait for at least two hours before going for a swim. Do not go swimming if you have been drinking.
- Don’t forget to hydrate! Drink at least 2 liters of water each day.
- Locate garbage containers.
In case of an emergency, call 911 an/or 511
Fire Department: (638) 383-2828
Red Cross: (638) 383-2266
Police: (638) 383-2626
Here is a list of prices you would pay for fines, if made within 24 hours:
Excess speed $806.00 Pesos
Disobeying a traffic sign $806.00 Pesos
Not using a protective helmet $404.50 Pesos
Driving under the influence $6,400.00 Pesos